Basketball Compression Knee & Calf Sleeves - 1 Pcs
- GRADUATED COMPRESSION: Using our leg compression sleeves will help you get relief from shin splints pain and protect knees from further injuries. Graduated compression promotes blood transported to muscles over the entire length of the sleeve.
- USE AS ACTIVE AND RECOVERED SLEEVES: Our graduated compression leg sleeves can reduce muscle vibration to relieve muscle fatigue when running or doing other sports. When our leg compression sleeves are used as recovered sleeves, the increase in blood flow helps oxygen starved muscles recover much faster than normal.
- UNIQUE DETAIL DESIGN:A silicone strip inside the top of the sleeve prevents the leg compression sleeve from slipping down when moving or getting sweaty. Seamless knitting with fourneedle six lines technology helps to promote our leg sleeve's durability and minimize rubbing caused by seams. Our leg sleeve extending down to ankle and up to mid thigh protects your knee & leg and keeps warm during or after sports.
- LIGHT MATERIAL: Mainly made of polyester fiber and spandex (including lycra). Our leg compression sleeve is an optimum option for those who want a light sleeve for a variety of movements. Synthetic material also provides strong elasticity, great breath-ability and moisture management. High quality material allows a comfortable and healthy fit.
- APPLICATION: Whether you're a regular trainee, an advanced athlete or a beginner, you want to protect your leg. It is a sensible choice of you to put on leg sleeves while running, cycling, bowling, weightlifting, playing baseball, playing football, playing basketball, or doing other athletic sports.