Tcare Multifunctional Portable Air Inflatable Pillow for Lower Back Pain
About the product
1.Inflatable design: Built-in environmental TPU high-pressure airbag inner core, which can be manually inflated with inflating ball.
2.Easy to clean: The pillow case is designed with a zipper, and can be removed to get cleaning. Before removing the pillow case, you need remove the inflating ball first.
3.Height adjustable: You can determine your gas intake according to your own habits, to get the height which makes you comfortable.
4.Easy to carry: It is small and can be folded when not flated.The weight is just 250g. It is convenient to use during business trip and travel. It can be fold into your handbag after use.
5.Widely used:The product applies to sleeping, working, driving, flying, etc., when our waist and neck easy to get tired.
Color: Coffee Red Stripe
The inflatable pillow is one of the newest products developed by Tcare.
It works by manually inflating the built-in TPU airbag to replace our old solid pillows or cotton pillows with air.
Compared to traditional cotton pillows, the advantage of air bags is that they are not deformed for long periods of time, and the height can be adjusted to proper height so as to relieve the pressure of our nerves.
The inflatable pillow is versatile.
1. Head pillow: It can be used as our head pillow when sleep. It feels comfortable and the height is adjustable.
2. Waist pillow: We can put it under our waist when sleep to reduce the pressure of vertebra, and prop up lumbar disc, so as to relieve the our waist pain due to long time sitting for work.
3. Knee pillow: It can be placed under the knee. Or we can put our knees on it when sleeping sideways.（for side sleepersï¼?br>
4. Seat cushion: It can be used for office seat and car seat to relieve the fatigue of our waist.
5. Travel pillow: It’s easy- to- carry feature makes it the best partner for our journey.
Pillow case: Flannel
Inflating ball and Inflating tube: Medical grade silica gel
Note: Since this product is inflatable, the air pression outside is less than the air pression inside of the built-in air bag. It will slowly deflate with pressure like a balloon, and it is impossible to keep full filled in a long time. Therefore, if the airbag is not full after a few hours' compression during use, it's normal and it just needs to be inflated again.
Please understand that this is a physical problem, not a quality issue of the product.